Subaltern

Friday, September 5, 2014

مميز وهام - القصف بصواريخ المظلات على جوبر 3 9 2014


Posted by Subaltern at 9/05/2014 11:40:00 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Subaltern
United Kingdom
Having another go at blogging so I have some where to ramble on about things on my mind. I have been working on Syria - media training and development and now studying for my PhD, at the University of East Anglia, on Syria and revolution. I rarely tweet but follow lots of great people who do @julietteharkin
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (2)
    • ▼  08/31 - 09/07 (2)
      • I just posted the video, below, which was publish...
      • مميز وهام - القصف بصواريخ المظلات على جوبر 3 9 2014
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  09/18 - 09/25 (1)

share on twitter

Tweet

twitter feed

Follow @JulietteHarkin
Juliette Harkin 2011. Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.